The Lodging House Il Casone (www.valledellaniene.com) - 40' east of Rome and close to Tivoli and Hadrian’s Villa - is splendidly located in the fascinating Aniene River Valley.
Il Casone is framed by the hilltop village of Anticoli Corrado, well known to artists for the beauty of its landscape and its models and Valleys localities, rich of religious, sport and adventure itineraries.
Residential courses 2017
- from Sunday 7th May to Saturday 13th May
- from Sunday 16th July to Saturday 22rd July
- from Sunday 10th September to Saturday 16th September
Fees: €560,00 including
- the Italian course - 20 hours group lessons with specific focus on cooking terminology
- educational material
- theoretical and practical lessons
- visit of Rome by public transportation (Cotral buses, metro, buses)
- full board at the Casone (breakfast, lunch and dinner) 7 days/6 nights
- a bike at your disposal during the stay